Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Final evaluation

These 11 weeks have been one of the best 11 weeks I have attended class; I have experienced both wonderful classroom environments as well as the bad ones. This class was straight to the point and I knew what was expected of me; I just had to make the effort. Through all the class lectures I have learned about the world of advertising as well as the world around me. The world around all of us is a big advertisement itself, what we are what, what we eat is an advertisement. Through this advertising project I have learned that being creative is a key to being successful. And that doesn’t mean only in advertising; being in this class showed me that I need to think out of the box and show people something new while showing them the same brand identity as well as keeping up with brand standards. Not everyone will be in tuned with the brand or stay loyal but to keep it that way I need to entertain them as well as tell, or rather show why they need it. In my field of fashion things always change and trends remerge or reinvent themselves it is my job to tune in to the times and show consumers why they need to keep up with the trend and to do this I need to start thinking out of the box. With that in mind I feel I got what I needed out of the class and learnt a lot not only through reading chapters but as well as seeing the creative process in class and out of class;I have been in class every day and have been keeping up with my tweets and blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment